I was recently interviewed as part of an Investment News article . . .
“Advisers have to be producing fresh content at least weekly. It’s become more challenging for advisers to land at the top of a Google search. Advisers think nobody is reading, but if they publish regularly their audiences will grow and traffic will increase.
Even if advisers think a particular subject has been written about to death, prospects need to see them saying it in order to feel some trust as they check online into who to hire.” — Brent Carnduff
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Financial Planning Keywords that Trigger Google Maps - October 13, 2018
- The Ultimate Guide to SEO for Financial Advisors - September 10, 2018
- The 4 Pillars of Digital Marketing for Financial Advisors - September 3, 2018
- Why Financial Advisors Should Include Pricing Information on their Website - July 6, 2018
- Use Professional Photos for your Digital Financial Products - June 13, 2018