Your Potential Clients are Searching Online
Get your FREE SEO Audit:
Search Engine Optimization Packages for Advisors
You’ve invested time and money in the development of your firm’s website. And now, if it’s like most websites . . . “crickets.” Is your website:
- drawing the traffic you had hoped for?
- showing up on Google Maps?
- ranking ahead of your competition for industry keywords?
If your site seems too quiet, it’s probably not your imagination, and you’re definitely not alone.
Organic search (the focus of SEO) accounts for 53% of all website traffic – more than social media, social media advertising, Google Ads, direct traffic, and traffic from links on other sites – all combined! In fact, SEO drives 1000+% more traffic than organic social media (Brightedge).
Search Engine Optimization can identify the content you should be adding based on what your prospective clients are searching for, make sure that the search engines find your content, and over time, can raise your content to the top of the search engines.
Learn more about SEO: The Ultimate Guide to SEO for Financial Advisors 2021
I. SEO Audit
The SEO Audit is an in-depth look into all aspects of your current SEO. It includes review, analysis, and recommendations for:
- Website traffic and top landing and exit pages.
- Current keywords and rankings for both local and organic search.
- On-page SEO for each of your web pages and top 5 blog articles (more can be added to the package).
- Authority Signals – including backlink profile, internal linking strategy, and client reviews (where appropriate).
- Performance Metrics – site loading speed, site security, identify broken links, check for Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and Schema Markup.
- User Metrics – Bounce Rate and visitor engagement.
- Conversion Optimizaiton.
- 24/7 Access to SEO Dashboard for 3 months following delivery of audit.
Deliverables include a summary report (typically 25+ pages), recommended actions, and a follow-up meeting to go over the report.
You can then choose to implement the recommendations on your own, with another agency, or with us. Should you choose to use AWM, half of the cost of the audit will be applied to your SEO work.
Addon: Follow-up SEO Audits every 6 months, plus monthly SEO support. $100/month
II. Foundational SEO Package:
Our Foundational SEO package focuses on your website and web pages (not blog) and is aligned to the needs of your site. It is designed to ensure that the SEO fundamentals are in place and your site is ready to soar.
The engagement begins with an in-depth audit of your website and current SEO standings. It then optimizes your Organic and Local Search relevancy, your website’s performance, and begins to build site authority.
Our Foundational SEO Package includes:
1. On-Page SEO:
- Detailed Keyword Research
- Identify Content Gaps
- Application of Keywords to web pages
- Title Tags
- Alt. Image tags
- Content Mark-up
- Internal Link Optimization
- External Link Optimization
- Featured Snippet Optimization
- Meta Descriptions
2. Local SEO:
- Name-Address-Phone Number
- Register and optimize Google My Business Page
- Register and optimize with other Local Search engines.
- Set up Data Aggregators
- Build Citations
3. Website Performance:
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly
- Test and optimize loading speed (as design and hosting allow)
- Set up Accelerated Mobile Pages (for WordPress)
- Add Structured Data Mark-up
- Add Bread Crumbs (where theme allows)
- Submit XML Site Map
- Set up Google Analytics (if needed)
- Set up Google Search Console (if needed)
4. Review and update for basic Conversion Optimization:
- Review website architecture
- Optimize Calls-to-Action
- Set up conversion landing page
5. Reporting: 24/7 access to our SEO Dashboard where you will be able to track the work completed and the results of our work.
6. Hosting (optional): Move your hosting over and get our Speed and Security optimization package at no additional cost (value $500).
This is a one-time project that generally takes 4-8 weeks to complete.
The price does not include content creation for any of the web pages that may be recommended to be added to your site. We do have a partner agency that can create that content for an additional charge.
III. Advanced SEO
$500 – $2000 per month
Ongoing customized SEO work. Our Advanced SEO work picks up where Foundational SEO leaves off – your blog, content creation, and authority building.
It is with our Advanced SEO work that we will tackle:
- Creation of a Content Calendar based on your specific target audience, expertise, and the SEO level of your competitors.
- Blog Optimization and restructuring.
- Ongoing Backlink acquisition strategy.
- Review acquisition and management.
- Press outreach campaigns.
- and more.
IV. Review Management Software
$33 per month
Many advisors are now allowed to collect and use client reviews and testimonials in their marketing. Reviews play an important role in local SEO, click-through rates, and visitor conversion rates.
Our Review Management software makes it easier to request, respond to, and display your client reviews and testimonials.
Interested in having the review process managed for you? Schedule an appointment for a custom quote.
Learn more about our Review Management Services
V. SEO Dashboard and Reports
$19 per month
24/7 access to your SEO dashboard where you can track your keyword rankings, changes in ranking, traffic, backlinks, Google Ads, and more. Schedule your report to be delivered daily, weekly, or monthly.
The dashboard is included with any ongoing SEO work.
Learn more about our SEO Dashboard.
VI. Blog Post Optimization
$65 per post
This service includes finding an appropriate image for the article, formatting the post, optimizing it for search (content mark-up, title tag, H-tags, meta description, alt. text, internal linking) publishing it, and sharing it to your social media accounts.