I’m proud to announce that I will be presenting at the 2016 Spring NAPFA Conference in Phoenix, AZ.
Join me on on Thursday, May 19, 2016 from 10:40 am -11:30 am.
SEO’s Not a Four Letter Word
Is your website getting the job done? Search Engine Optimization can lead to more, and higher converting, website traffic. This session will take you past the slick talk, false promises, and impossible guarantees that proliferate the SEO industry. Learn how search engines work, what SEO can realistically do for you, and how SEO fits into a broader online marketing strategy.
Hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Financial Planning Keywords that Trigger Google Maps - October 13, 2018
- The Ultimate Guide to SEO for Financial Advisors - September 10, 2018
- The 4 Pillars of Digital Marketing for Financial Advisors - September 3, 2018
- Why Financial Advisors Should Include Pricing Information on their Website - July 6, 2018
- Use Professional Photos for your Digital Financial Products - June 13, 2018